Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reports Confirmed: iPad requires more juice

If you've tried using an iPhone/iPod accessory with your iPad, you've probably gotten the same error I did tonight. I tried plugging my iPad in via a car charger made for the iPhone 3G I used to have. If you remember, Apple did this before with first-gen iPhones; most accessories including chargers wouldn't work with the iPhone 3G.

I have no complaints with the battery life on the iPad though. In fact, unlike most gadgets, it's battery life actually outperforms the manufacturer's claims. I'm just a power junkie... Always want to make sure my devices are juiced up and ready to go. So I don't have a huge problem waiting for Apple or Belkin or Griffin to make a charger for the car. In the meantime, if I need to, I'll just lug the MacBook Pro along and plug it into the USB port.

Screenshot:






-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment